Camp provides bedding for each guest (Sheets, Pillow, and Blanket)
(2 Day Weekend per person)
|White Shirt for Shabbat||1 Shirt|
|Short Sleeve Shirts||2-3|
|Underwear||Up to you|
|Warm Pajamas||1-2 Pair|
|Bathing suits||1-2 suits|
|Additional Items Include|
|Bath, Hand, Beach Towel||1-2|
|Rain Gear (Coat, Umbrella)||1|
|Pool Shoes||1 Pair|
|Toiletries (Sunscreen Bug Spray, etc.)|
|Item for Tie-Dying|
|Money For Massage**|
|Extra Pillow, Blankets, & Towels|
Please remember to pack your own towels and toiletries (and extra blankets or comforters).
Here are a few optional items you might want to pack:
- The camp has plenty of sports equipment, however, if you want to bring your own, it can’t hurt (i.e. tennis rackets, softball mitts, helmets, etc.)
- Some campers enjoy fishing, so if you are one of them, don’t forget your fishing pole.
- Your children may bring their skateboards and/or skates/blades with them to camp, however, they MUST wear proper protective gear when using them.
- Beach chairs are also great to have by the pool, lake, or bonfire.
- Evenings in the Pocono Mountains can sometimes be chilly. Make sure to pack at least one warm sweater/sweatshirt.
**A massage therapist will be at some but not all weekends. Please call ahead of time to check if a masseuse will be there for your weekend.**