Gluten-Free Family Camp is an all – inclusive weekend for families touched by Celiac Disease or requiring a gluten-free menu.
THE GLUTEN FREE WEEKEND SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 12-14 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
WE ARE LOOKING AT ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS.
- Weekend runs from 3 pm Friday to 3 pm Sunday
- Every family has its own cabin (electricity, bathrooms and showers in cabin)
- All meals and snacks are prepared in our dedicated, kosher, certified Gluten-Free kitchen at no extra cost
- On-site staff support from our partners at the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
- Saturday and Sunday morning camp for children ages 4-15
- Separate activities are offered for adults including sessions with the staff of the Celiac Disease Center
- Afternoon Family Fun!
- Pool and Lake (including 100’ slide, jet-skis, banana boats and more)
- Ropes Course (including 3 zip-lines and multiple elements)
- Crafts (separate areas and projects for children and adults)
- Sports (all major sports plus archery, biking, batting and batting cage)
- Evening Family Entertainment (S’mores, Music, & More)
AND THAT IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!
Our gluten free family camp weekend provides the perfect balance between education, relaxation, and endless amounts of fun!