1. Refunds will be made only if the camp receives notice by phone or email 7 days in advance of arrival.
2. I realize that no environment is risk-free. I understand that part of the NJY Camps experience involves terrain, facilities, activities and group interactions that may be new to me, and that they come with uncertainties beyond what I may be used to dealing with at home. I am aware of these risks, and I am assuming them on my behalf.
3. I understand that I will be sharing the campsite with other guests who like me are at camp to have an enjoyable experience in a communal/group setting. In order to ensure a positive experience for all, and to show respect for each other and other groups, if I am asked by NJY personnel or other guests to lower the volume of our music and/or voices, we will respectfully comply. While there is no official curfew fo guests, we ask for "quiet hours" to be observed around cabins from 10 pm-7 AM. In addition, I take full responsibility for my actions if I am under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal drugs. Finally, I take full responsibility for any damages incurred by the NJY Camps property and facility due to my actions.
4. The NJY Camps adhere to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. The legal drinking age at camp is 21 years. I understand that I may not supply alcohol to under age minors. In addition, NJY Camps do not provide or store any alcohol on camp.
5. NJY Camps is herein authorized to use analog and/or digital photographic, audio and/or video reproductions electronically and in literature for interpretive purposes, advertising and to participate in research studies conducted by the NJY Camps.
6. When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use the information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
7. It is agreed that any dispute or cause of action arising between the parties, whether out of this agreement or otherwise, can only be brought in the PA Court of Common Pleas located in Pike County, PA, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania.